| Aad van der Vaart -
DIAM - TU Delft
Oratie Vrije Universiteit (Amsterdam, 2001) [67KB, 12MB]
- Algorithms for
Smoothing array CGH data, (Amsterdam, 2003) [1.5 MB]
- Entropy methods in statistics, IXCLAPEM (Punta del Este, Uruguay, 2004)
[48 KB, dvi files, viewed well with yap.exe]
- Bayesian adaptation, 4th Conference on Nonparametric Bayesian Statistics (Rome, 2004) [350 KB]
- Estimating a causal effect using observational data, Nederlandse Organisatie Sociaal-Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (Utrecht, 2004) [870 KB]
- Higher order estimating equations, Joint Statistical Meeting (Minneapolis 2005) [285 KB]
- Some results in
nonparametric Bayesian inference, including Gaussian process priors,
Institut Henri Poincare (Paris, February 2006) [113 KB]
analysis with censored data, Leiden University Medical Centre (Leiden, Spring 2007) [565 KB]
inference with Gaussian process priors, Weierstrass Institute (Berlin, May
2007) [960 KB]
- Bayesian curve estimation using Gaussian process priors, (Universiteit Utrecht, May
- Entropy methods in statistics, Aio meeting (Hilversum, May 2009).
- Forum lectures 1, Forum lectures 2, European Meeting of Statisticians (Toulouse, July 2009).
- Le Cam lecture
IMS, JSM (Washington, August 2009).
- Bayesian Regularization,
Invited lecture, International Congress of Mathematicians (Hyderabad, August 2010).
- Confidence in Nonparametric Credible Sets?
ISBA Foundational lecture, Kyoto, 2012.
- Bayesian Methods for Sparse Regression,
O'Bayes Conference, Duke University, December 2013.
- Semiparametric estimation in very high-dimensional models, ETH, Zurich, November 2015.
- Bayesian uncertainty quantification for sparsity models, Journees de Statistiques, Montpellier, May 2016.
- Statistical inference for some network models, CRM, Barcelona, June 2016.
- Causaliteit en statistiek, ICLON, Leiden September 2016.
- Responsible data science, Amsterdam, October 2016.
- Hotelling lecture 1, Hotelling lecture 2,
UNC, Chapel Hill, April 2017.
- Barrett lecture 1 (Bradley lecture), Barrett lecture 2 (Bradley lecture),
UT, Knoxville, May 2017.
- Semiparametric Bayesian estimation, with or without bias, 12th Bayesian Nonparametics meeting, Oxford, June 2019.
- Bernoulli lecture, Palermo, July 2019.